Canes @ Louisville 1pm ACCN

Advertisement
It was a fun one🟠🟢

Attachments

• 29BCA670-7F2E-4D66-8F9F-B2069AF1FE8E.jpeg
    29BCA670-7F2E-4D66-8F9F-B2069AF1FE8E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
Remember when we used to never win @Loserville? Man they’ve really fallen as a program. Beautiful arena, nothing to fill it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has an unusual release, but if he can make it work, so be it. Too many people try to change guys that shoot a certain way, instead of merely improving on it. Markelle Fultz is a classic example of a guy that had a shot, it worked for him and then someone tried to rewire him and completely ruined him in the process. I think Joseph's shot isn't awful, he needs to fine tune it a bit. Reps will do him a world of good.
I don't recall Fultz ever having an outside shot that really worked for him. Even in HS.

Picked 1/1 in the Draft, he was clearly over-hyped. You are right in that the shot-rebuilding attempts didn't help him much, if at all.

Advertisement
Bad opponent or not, this team seems to play as well as a unit as any Larranaga team I can recall this early in the season. Btw, it may have posted already, but the Rutgers team we beat handled #10 IN fairly easily this weekend.

Prior year elite 8, taking care of business and playing well - we should be ranked.

Bad opponent or not, this team seems to play as well as a unit as any Larranaga team I can recall this early in the season. Btw, it may have posted already, but the Rutgers team we beat handled #10 IN fairly easily this weekend.

Prior year elite 8, taking care of business and playing well - we should be ranked.

💯

Coach L teams generally get much better as the season progresses.

If Casey and (MUCH longer shot) Aire somehow become serviceable ACC level contributors this season… hoooooBoy could be fun.

I think Casey will get there but pretty unlikely with Aire (though he’s clearly not redshirting and almost certainly will get minutes over the season).

Hang on for the ride guys.

Advertisement

Based on the disrespect we have always gotten, I fully expect to be somewhere between 26 and 30 at best, while the pollsters put Va Tech at #25 for beating UNC today, even though UNC hasn't beaten a decent team all year.

Great win! In year's past I don't think we'd ever expect to see a Miami team beat Louisville by almost 30 despite only shooting 27% from behind the 3pt line. Would've loved to see Walker shoot more 3's today (kidding). He was 1-1 from 3. All jokes aside, I love to see how hard the team played. The team was tough on D and on the boards. Seemed to get most of the 50-50 balls as well. Shaping up to be a good season as long as we can stay healthy. Also, need another big to step up. Just be serviceable. Unrealistic to expect or ask Omier to man the middle by himself the entire season. Coach L has this team playing hard and together. GO CANES!!!

Great win! In year's past I don't think we'd ever expect to see a Miami team beat Louisville by almost 30 despite only shooting 27% from behind the 3pt line. Would've loved to see Walker shoot more 3's today (kidding). He was 1-1 from 3. All jokes aside, I love to see how hard the team played. The team was tough on D and on the boards. Seemed to get most of the 50-50 balls as well. Shaping up to be a good season as long as we can stay healthy. Also, need another big to step up. Just be serviceable. Unrealistic to expect or ask Omier to man the middle by himself the entire season. Coach L has this team playing hard and together. GO CANES!!!
I liked what I saw from Casey today. He rebounded well and had a couple nice buckets. If he can give us 10 or so qualify bench minutes a game, that’s a huge plus for this team.

This was by far walker’s best game of the season. He blocked 2 shots, had 2 steals, grabbed 5 boards, and even hit a 3.

Advertisement
Back