Canes @ Louisville 1pm ACCN

Advertisement
I grew up on college basketball and have been watching UL since the 80’s. I’m talking Metro conference lol. This is hands down the worst team I’ve seen them have and it’s not close. It’s a total **** show. Never nervous Pervis is rolling over in his grave lol.
Where is Denny Crum?

Advertisement
Lville is so bad LOL...Watson looks like he can def contribute as the year goes on...like Aires size but he's gotta get back quicker to his man on D when hedging out and double teaming guys...better teams will eat that up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Louisville is straight up fouling, daring refs to call it. Refs aren't, the game is over, but it does bother me. You can't just let an overmatched team maul someone, because they are getting their asses whipped.

Advertisement
I grew up on college basketball and have been watching UL since the 80’s. I’m talking Metro conference lol. This is hands down the worst team I’ve seen them have and it’s not close. It’s a total **** show. Never nervous Pervis is rolling over in his grave lol.

Big Mondays on ESPN with Walter Berry, the Pearl, Chris Mullin and Hoya paranoia were must watch TV for me in the 80s.

Thompson, Carnesecca, Massimino and the rest were the greatest.

Advertisement
Back