Canes in top spot for 4star DT

Grades should not be an issue this kid will have his AA, having earned it in 1 yr; which says alot.

Next his Juco played alot of FCS JV teams. CW Post, Wagner, ETC are all FCS schools, so his juco played thier JV squads and this is why I questioned ASA's level if competition compared to southern, midwestern, and West Coast Juco's. But overall I do think he could be a good Player with a year of S&C in Utough.

I do question the logic of returning to Juco an additional year after he has his AA, when he could just come to UM.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Grades should not be an issue this kid will have his AA, having earned it 1 yr; which says alot.

Next his Juco played alot of FCS JV teams. CW Post, Wagner, ETC are all FCS schools, so his juco played thier JV squads and this is why I questioned ASA's level if competition compared to southern, midwestern, and West Coast Juco's. But overall I do think he could be a good Player with a year of S&C in Utough.

I do question the logic of returning to Juco an additional year after he has his AA, when he could just come to UM.

Go Canes

Not grades necessarily but how they transfer. I believe that has bitten us in the *** a ton of times.

I have no clue about this kid, I'm just gunshy.

Well I look at like this the kid took 15 classese his sr yr in hs to qualify for temple. So All those classes had to core classes which he passed. He also earned a qualifying score in HS. So we can assume he CLEP quite a few classes an in addition was given credit for various high school classes for instance many colleges wave the langauge requirement if you have taken 4yrs of the same langauge in high school.

I think HE wil be fine for UM admissions.

Go Canes

You're probably right, I hope you are anyway.

I refuse to get my hopes up in cases like this until the kid is on the field for us. Too many pitfalls, too many times.

Advertisement
Back