Canes Hoops signs transfer PF Kiree Huie

View as article
Really like his size and physicality off the bench. Really alarming tho that every single bucket was with his left hand, 3 min of highlights there and he didn’t use his right hand once, even in the situations he should’ve used his right.

NEED to get that cleaned up for ACC play
Yup. My thoughts as well. Also plays well below the rim which when you’re one dimensional to your left and play below the rim that’s going to be an issue.

Still a great pickup but hoping L and staff can develop him because the untapped potential seems to be there

Advertisement
Really like his size and physicality off the bench. Really alarming tho that every single bucket was with his left hand, 3 min of highlights there and he didn’t use his right hand once, even in the situations he should’ve used his right.

Reminds me of a more developed Nwoko, just hope he's less of a headcase than Mike was.

1716297071098.png

Advertisement
Feels like we're reaching with these last couple of pick-ups.

Can't imagine that we will add anyone else unless something falls out of the sky and lands in our lap.

Feels like we're reaching with these last couple of pick-ups.

Can't imagine that we will add anyone else unless something falls out of the sky and lands in our lap.

Last couple? You think Blackmon was a reach? 10th leading scorer in college basketball?

Or you think signing a senior starting PF from a mid-major to come in as a reserve is a reach?

I wish you the best in finding happiness in your life, because it seems like you channel a lot of misery (booing kids for a “close win”).

Personal attacks
Last couple? You think Blackmon was a reach? 10th leading scorer in college basketball?

Or you think signing a senior starting PF from a mid-major to come in as a reserve is a reach?

I wish you the best in finding happiness in your life, because it seems like you channel a lot of misery (booing kids for a “close win”).
He's a moron that loves stirring the pot. Pay him no mind.

Advertisement

If I knew how they would wind up playing following that FIU game I would have boo'd a lot louder and longer. They deserved it for playing with no desire. And since you're this big superfan you should know that I'm referring to Huie and Ugochuckwu.

If I knew how they would wind up playing following that FIU game I would have boo'd a lot louder and longer. They deserved it for playing with no desire. And since you're this big superfan you should know that I'm referring to Huie and Ugochuckwu.

Until you combine 5+ figure contributions to canes collective with your in-game booing of the team, he is a very solid pickup late in the game… ie not a reach at all if he has the patience and character to be developed.

Advertisement
In this day and age its tough to find a kid with any type of talent and say "Hey you are going to get 10-20 minutes a game depending on each games needs. We need you to rebound, get some put backs, and play good defense."

This is a great pick up. If you are looking at this and were hoping for some 20/10 guy thats not what this signing was about. This was in the event one of our better bigs gets in early foul trouble we now have someone who isnt undersized trying to keep us afloat until the starter can get back in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back