Canes/Gators article in Miami Herald.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Worst media market in the country

Living in Atlanta, i just have to say that it's sort of weird how the media down in South florida really likes ****ing on the Miami Hurricanes any chance it gets.....

I never see that up here about the GA bulldogs or even the GaTech yellowjackets, no matter how bad it gets, and UGa is not even in Atlanta.

They may question the coach at times, but i have never seen the Atlanta sports media ever disrespect any of those 2 schools and definitely nowhere near the level that goes on in South Florida.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL! Connie Ogle is an '83 graduate of UF and that article reads like it was written from the most delusional state of mind. I actually laughed out loud.

Advertisement
It ****ed me off last week when I saw those paper peddlers at the Stadium. My wife asked if I wanted a free towel and I told her I'd gladly walk back into the Team Store and overpay for a towel if she wanted one instead of signing up for that ****** paper thats ***** on the Canes every chance they get.

Thanks for making me think about that. ****s.

Is that article for real?!

What a piece of troll bait.

I'm not from the States, but clearly the Herald is a joke outfit.

Advertisement
Alright. Let's all take a deep breath and relax... It's an opinion article. There's a companion one written by a Miami supporter that uses as many redneck jokes as you see on a gator thread here. They had an opinion piece written for each side.

This isn't some one sided story that will run in tomorrows paper. It's just online filler.

The little brother that won't go away?

LOL you mean the little brother with more head-to-head wins and championships?

That's just goofy.

Alright. Let's all take a deep breath and relax... It's an opinion article. There's a companion one written by a Miami supporter that uses as many redneck jokes as you see on a gator thread here. They had an opinion piece written for each side.

This isn't some one sided story that will run in tomorrows paper. It's just online filler.

When I want Connie's opinion, I'll give it to her.

Advertisement
Back