CANES - fsu semenoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Say what you want and obviously I’m not saying they’re great but this OL has improved. Williams pocket awareness has improved as well. We have to think they are incredibly young in their first year in a new scheme with a new OL coach, they’ve gotten better. If Donaldson loses like 50lbs, he might actually get better.

williams still hold the ball waaaaaaaay too long.Against better competition he’s got about 10 sacks by now.

not sure if he can be taught to recognize coverages better/quicker or if that’s something that your born with.But the OL had improved.

Price is a walkon and was suspended first 4 games.

That means that he was eligible to kick fro the previous 4 games. Why wasn’t he given a shot earlier. We could’ve gotten a couple of more victories with him kicking. Another corching decision by Manolo, Patke and staph.

williams still hold the ball waaaaaaaay too long.Against better competition he’s got about 10 sacks by now.

not sure if he can be taught to recognize coverages better/quicker or if that’s something that your born with.But the OL had improved.

So he has time to hold on to the ball. What is wrong with holding it until something comes open?

Advertisement
Advertisement

I mean he definitely holds on to it to long but his movement in the pocket is much better. Earlier in the season, he wasn’t stepping up into the pocket. In the UF game, he’d hold onto the ball for 2-3 seconds and stand in place and get killed.

Advertisement
Let me ask you do you prefer this aggressive Jarren that’s throwing it down field and his completion percentage is showing it or do you prefer checkdown Charlie that holds the ball forever and has a 70% completion rate
The one that takes shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back