Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
images
fsu-tam-jpg.100687

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
great video...ruined when Manny started talking. hey Manny, what's your record against the gator?

Advertisement
Im struggling this a tough one for me....i would say i would be happy we win cause i hate fsu but fsu sucks so i know then beating us doesnt help them. I wont be tight if we lost cause that gets the staff fired faster and creates havoc with we the fans.

I do think FSU wins if i look at it without bias. I want Taggert to stay at fsu and the next HC will be Briles...i think he hired his replacment. Fuq FSU regardless....if it gets out of hand quick me and my fam n friends will change it.

Im struggling this a tough one for me....i would say i would be happy we win cause i hate fsu but fsu sucks so i know then beating us doesnt help them. I wont be tight if we lost cause that gets the staff fired faster and creates havoc with we the fans.

I do think FSU wins if i look at it without bias. I want Taggert to stay at fsu and the next HC will be Briles...i think he hired his replacment. Fuq FSU regardless....if it gets out of hand quick me and my fam n friends n bird will change it.
FIFY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back