CANES - fsu semenoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I know its FSU and theyre terrible... but it seems we are turning a corner. As long as the team doesnt go backwards in effort, we could end up 8-4. We are starting to look like an 8-4 team.
We look like a team that should have NEVER lost to GT, VT, UNC, or played down to CMU. I want to get excited, but one half of football does not a trend make. Let's at least win this before we talk 8-4.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too much information. Leave your private life out of this.

Hey it’s alright.

In spite of our offensive coordinator, we have a two touchdown lead over our arch rival on the road.

If Manny pulls this off, you get to shine the staff up all week.

So you’re making my point. Our coaches get more time than him to scout and still don’t know half what he does. Thanks.

Right, he's just a football mastermind. And yeah, our coaches don't seem to know what FSU is about to do. Any reason why he isn't making millions coaching in college football?

Advertisement
Got to get that running game going. But we have as many yards at the half as we did all game last week. Les finish strong boyz!!!

Advertisement
Hey it’s alright.

In spite of our offensive coordinator, we have a two touchdown lead over our arch rival on the road.

If Manny pulls this off, you get to shine the staff up all week.

I love how mad you are that we're dominating.

We look like a team that should have NEVER lost to GT, VT, UNC, or played down to CMU. I want to get excited, but one half of football does not a trend make. Let's at least win this before we talk 8-4.
I agree, except for the 8-4 thing. Miami's D is good enough to go 8-4, assuming the team keeps playing like this. I'm not saying we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back