View as article
Advertisement
Went through his latest tape, posted December 14th, 2023:

- 130 att, 1376 yds, 21 TDs on the ground
- height and weight similar to CWH
- runs with good knee bend, has some sneaky speed once the field opens
- runs absolutely violent, has great contact balance and uses it well
- loves to drop the shoulder
- his cuts on full speed are really impressive, stops really fast and accelerates well

Love the kid. I wonder if he is able to get into the 200 pound range as a RB.

Is that Lyle in the middle?

IMG_7756.jpeg

Advertisement
Feel better about losing that bama kid now lol. Our backfield will be comprised of 4 kids from south Florida and one kid with the last name Martinez who isn’t from soflo. The irony

Feel better about losing that bama kid now lol. Our backfield will be comprised of 4 kids from south Florida and one kid with the last name Martinez who isn’t from soflo. The irony
Gotta pray though Fletcher comes back at some point cuz if injury strikes Martinez or Lyle that's no bueno relying on smaller backs like CJ & CWH

Advertisement
Went through his latest tape, posted December 14th, 2023:

- 130 att, 1376 yds, 21 TDs on the ground
- height and weight similar to CWH
- runs with good knee bend, has some sneaky speed once the field opens
- runs absolutely violent, has great contact balance and uses it well
- loves to drop the shoulder
- his cuts on full speed are really impressive, stops really fast and accelerates well

Love the kid. I wonder if he is able to get into the 200 pound range as a RB.
looks close to that already

Yeah he looks ready. Really wish he was an EE but he should be worked in by week 2. Not sure who shares snaps week 1 with Martinez.
I'm guessing Chris Johnson will get that first crack. I just wonder if the rb room affects our game plan and coerces Dawson to be more aggressive with passing play calls. That might work out well for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
is he really? If he is he will def be playing

He was 190-something before the season started last year.

He’s been working out with a guy down here (speed and explosion) and he’s put on a good 12-15lbs since January.

I’m sure he’ll lose some going thru training camp, but he’s big enough to contribute week one at Miami.

Advertisement
Back