Canes flip Ohio State RB commit Jordan Lyle

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Mario Cristobal and staff landed their second commitment of Monday night – this time flipping Ohio State RB commitment Jordan Lyle of St. Thomas Aquinas.

Canes RB coach Tim Harris, Jr. has been on Lyle’s trail for a while now in a flip from the Buckeyes that gives the Hurricanes three running back commitments for the 2024 class. Lyle joins Kevin Riley and Chris Wheatley-Humphrey.

The Aquinas product is ranked as the #11 RB in the country according to the 247sports composite, #20 player in Florida, and #145 player in the country. He had been committed to Ohio State since April.

1702944767090.png

(pictured here with QC Benedick Hyppolite)

Advertisement
Advertisement
“What stood out about Miami is that they treated my family extremely well and that plays a big factor in my decision. Also the weather in Miami is something I’m accustomed to. Ohio State is a great program and coach Alford is an outstanding person and coach but those two things are what weighed Miami over Ohio State.”

:pgdead: :pgdead: :pgdead: :pgdead:

Advertisement
“What stood out about Miami is that they treated my family extremely well and that plays a big factor in my decision. Also the weather in Miami is something I’m accustomed to. Ohio State is a great program and coach Alford is an outstanding person and coach but those two things are what weighed Miami over Ohio State.”

:pgdead: :pgdead: :pgdead: :pgdead:
Young Bull said “**** da cold”..don’t blame him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back