Canes fans: Where ya from?

Born in Coral Springs, family moved to Fort Lauderdale when I was 2. Farthest I’ve lived from Broward is Stanford-Walsh dorms.

Side note: never let someone from Plantation/Springs tell you they’re from Fort Lauderdale. That should be a misdemeanor.
Ma dawg! And yes...slap the **** out of em.

Advertisement
IM FROM SPRANGS!!!!!!! Ahemmm I mean Coral Springs, FL. Old enough to remember Coral Springs Fire Rescue being a Volunteeer FD, now it’s just as big as Ft. Lauderdale FD (12 stations, thanks for the shot ton of money Parkland). Parents are from “Wescheste” that’s Westchester for my non-Cuban folk. Family in Mass/NH, Kendall, TX, VA, the Virgin Islands, and GA. Been to all those states and the islands.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Born in Hollywood, my family's been in Miami Lakes since the 50's, moved to Atlanta when I was 8 so mostly grew up there. Live in Rock Hill, SC now, but I've lived all over. Our brand is definitely national. One of the other programs that had a lot of national fans was Nebraska surprisingly.

Advertisement
Born in Miami, lived in Tallahassee, Baton Rouge, Champaign IL, Beaumont TX, Berkeley Ca, Nashville TN, Houston TX, Estero FL and Gladwyne PA

Advertisement
Champaign? I feel sorry for you...

No need.Mk13.....save it for someone else

I had an excellent time up there in Champaign , got a great education in excellent schools , met plenty of fine, super friendly people who knew how to party and have fun :p

In fact, I've NEVER been anywhere on purpose that I didn't enjoy for the most part...but that's me

I'm so so sorry YOU had a bad time there Mk13,

No need.Mk13.....save it for someone else

I had an excellent time up there in Champaign , got a great education in excellent schools , met plenty of fine, super friendly people who knew how to party and have fun :p

In fact, I've NEVER been anywhere on purpose that I didn't enjoy for the most part...but that's me

I'm so so sorry YOU had a bad time there Mk13,
Sarcasm dude....

Advertisement
Orlando Fl , Pine Hills to be exact ! Then Winter Park, Daytona Bch, Sanford, Ft Lauderdale after that , then Cincinnati OH been here since

Advertisement
Back