Canes Fans Don't Travel ....

Advertisement
[MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] and I have boarded. Taking off soon. 9 deep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That scene played out all over Charlotte last night. My bro and I walked all around several blocks, same scene everywhere we went. Orange and green everywhere. Lots of badass old school Starter and other type jackets. Some Clemp Son sprinkled in, but at least 5:1 Canes.

We went to Fitzgerald’s, an Irish pub across from the arena. Closest place to our hotel. My wife’s fam is all Clemson. She asks me, “did you bring us to a Canes bar?” I grinned ear to ear and said, “every bar in this city is a Canes bar tonight.”

Once again, I am in trouble with the wife for telling the truth.

Advertisement
Holy crap. That’s actually my father in law just in the left edge of the picture in the second video. Everyone had a blast.

Shared these with fellow canes fans last night

80BB1DBD-87F4-4FD8-AEAD-59904E1FCEDA.jpg

Advertisement
I think the 305 He was talking about was how many drinks he’d had or was trying to get tooo....lmao...get up for us old guys pops

Advertisement
Clemson fans arrive today. Buddy lives a mile from the stadium and tells me there are tons of clemson fans.

Advertisement
Canes representing at the local waffle house. Canes representing at the grocery stores. Canes representing at the ABC liquor store. We've taken over Charlotte. It's great to be a Miami Hurricane!

Advertisement
Back