Canes Fans Don't Travel ....

Advertisement
Advertisement
How big is that stadium..it’s only 65-70,000 right?

75K. If Miami has 25K on ticketmaster (at least) and 7500 from the ACC, we'll have at least 32K. It'll probably very close to 50/50.

That’s what I was thinking and 50% Canes are a whoooooole lot louder than 50% Clumpson

If we have more than 35% I'll be surprised, but that's still a sizable amount of the crowd; Enough to neutralize Clemson's location advantage.

Im guessing that 3-4K of the seats will be neutral site/corporate giveaway type seats.

Advertisement
How big is that stadium..it’s only 65-70,000 right?

75K. If Miami has 25K on ticketmaster (at least) and 7500 from the ACC, we'll have at least 32K. It'll probably very close to 50/50.

That’s what I was thinking and 50% Canes are a whoooooole lot louder than 50% Clumpson

If we have more than 35% I'll be surprised, but that's still a sizable amount of the crowd; Enough to neutralize Clemson's location advantage.

Im guessing that 3-4K of the seats will be neutral site/corporate giveaway type seats.

I'm telling you guys, Clemson fans aren't making this trip like they have in years past. They think it's a shoe in, saving their money for the Sugar Bowl ect.

Miami fans are going to be well represented tonight.

Advertisement
Back