CANES FAM I NEED YOUR HELP

GodsMan

Redshirt Freshman
My brother and I are flying from Ohio to come to the VT game. Life long Miami fan and I have never been to a home game. (Been to plenty other locations)That changes next week I am pumped. Two areas I need help:

1. I want the tailgate experience to be memorable. Need all the details, where to tailgate and have fun before walking in the stadium to see my team.

2. I would really like to connect with the Fam, so if you want to get up and maybe I follow you on Twitter or on here, let's connect. Twitter Handle @GodChozJonP7

Thanks in advance..

Advertisement
If you have a parking pass it is easy. Take a pop up shelter maybe 10x10, gas grill, beer, beer, more beer, some music, dogs, burgers, I prefer kabalsa myself, and some pretty girls and it will be awsome.

Considering your tag name forget about the girls no really miami fans are a blast you will have a great time

Yellow parking pass holders are not in the heart of tailgating, plus now they are making us walk blocks around the stadium to use a pedestrian passover. Try to get a green or orange pass, for the VT game they are as high as $70.00 but you will be in the heart of tailgating. Its an awesome atmosphere, music, drinking, etc. etc.

Yellow parking pass holders are not in the heart of tailgating, plus now they are making us walk blocks around the stadium to use a pedestrian passover. Try to get a green or orange pass, for the VT game they are as high as $70.00 but you will be in the heart of tailgating. Its an awesome atmosphere, music, drinking, etc. etc.
does each person in my car need a ticket, or is that for all of us? Pricing is whew!

Advertisement
You get an extra hour of tailgate action in the Green Lot. Stay out of the Blue Lot unless your chinstrap game is strong and you don't mind getting shanked over the last croquette.

Advertisement
Back