Canes @ Fake North Carolina School

Advertisement
Surely, NC St can't continue to shoot like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they can't. They are one of the worst offensive teams I've seen this season. It's literally chucking low percentage faders and iso ball. I don't get how Gottfried keeps his job, his teams are always worse than what the talent indicates.

Advertisement
Surely, NC St can't continue to shoot like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they can't. They are one of the worst offensive teams I've seen this season. It's literally chucking low percentage faders and iso ball. I don't get how Gottfried keeps his job, his teams are always worse than what the talent indicates.

They literally play 1 on 1 until shot clock is under ten then jack up an awful shot. Horrible offense

Great win. Gottfried is a corch. NC State shot lights out. Reed is a baller. Izundu showed me something today. 15-7, 5-5. RPI is at 58. We dancing if we finish at .500.

Advertisement
Really impressed by Izundu today, hopefully this kind of improvement continues. Also, what's the deal with Miller? I wasn't expecting him to contribute much but he only ever seems to get garbage time minutes.

Really impressed by Izundu today, hopefully this kind of improvement continues. Also, what's the deal with Miller? I wasn't expecting him to contribute much but he only ever seems to get garbage time minutes.

He would be redshirting if we could physically redshirt him. Dude needs to eat less cheeseburgers and more salads.

He would be redshirting if we could physically redshirt him. Dude needs to eat less cheeseburgers and more salads.

He has an awful body , but a great rack. He should've rs, he wasn't near ready

we're at our best when amp is playing well enough to stay on the floor as a small ball 4. when we have to play 2 bigs our offense really gets gummed up.

i also thought bruce played well today even tho he wasn't scoring. the izundu dunk and that dagger amp corner 3 came off great passes from bruce.

Advertisement

He reminds me of Gamble. He really needed a redshirt and I don't expect him to provide serious burn (if ever) for a few years.

Izundu had the game of his life. I wasn't sure he had that in him. So raw and struggles with the mental stuff like where he is supposed to be on defense.

We needed to steal this W on the road. Four of the next eight games are against ranked teams.

Advertisement
Izundu had the game of his life. I wasn't sure he had that in him. So raw and struggles with the mental stuff like where he is supposed to be on defense.

We needed to steal this W on the road. Four of the next eight games are against ranked teams.

I like his confidence. He is like "*** it, here is my Kareem hook". If he can control the fouling, he could be on the court more.

How bad is Gottfried?

He has at least 2 first round picks. DSJ is easily a lottery pick and top 5. OY will be a first rounder.

Advertisement
Back