Canes drop to 25 in AP poll

Advertisement
Advertisement
One score loss given the litany of mistakes we made and a 12 spot seems egregious. Probably just didn’t want us ranked ahead of a&m since they did beat us
AM is not good, they’ve looked like garbage every week including our game. Both teams are above average 8-9 win teams. Neither should be ranked. Fact is we shouldn't of been 13th just like Am shouldn’t of been 6th to start the year.

Also people need to stop with the “ we beat ourselves , we made mistakes“. Nobody in CFB gives a **** about ifs and buts. We lost.

AM is not good, they’ve looked like garbage every week including our game. Both teams are above average 8-9 win teams. Neither should be ranked. Good teams Fact is we should’ve of been 13th just like Am shouldn’t of been 6th to start the year.

Also people need to stop with the “ we beat ourselves , we made mistakes“. Nobody in CFB gives a **** about ifs and buts. We lost.
We absolutely beat ourselves. It’s not about ifs and buts. It’s the truth. We gifted away 7 points on an inexcusable play from Stevenson and missed and settled for too many field goals.

The gap between the top 3 teams and everyone else is so wide so it don’t even matter fr

AM is not good, they’ve looked like garbage every week including our game. Both teams are above average 8-9 win teams. Neither should be ranked. Fact is we shouldn't of been 13th just like Am shouldn’t of been 6th to start the year.

Who should be ahead of us? It’s all relative.

Advertisement

An 8-9 win team in the P5 will be ranked tbh.

Advertisement

Oh good lord. A&M is a young, talented team with average quarterback play. 8 or 9 wins in the SEC will get them ranked. I'll reserve judgment until after their game against Arkansas on the road.

So if Miami is a 8 to 9 win team which is what almost everybody projected then losing last night was expected. I'll reserve judgment until we play UNC.

Oh good lord. A&M is a young, talented team with average quarterback play. 8 or 9 wins in the SEC will get them ranked. I'll reserve judgment until after their game against Arkansas on the road.

So if Miami is a 8 to 9 win team which is what almost everybody projected then losing last night was expected. I'll reserve judgment until we play UNC.
After three weeks neither team is deserving to be ranked.

I doubt they get 8-9 wins. Even though that’s what they do every year. They just don’t look good. Even against SHSU. If we don’t make offensive adjustments the defense will have to carry the load to get to our ceiling. And stay healthy. I always felt like we’d have a good defense.

Advertisement

If we don't muff muff a punt, don't miss two field goals and win against an average A&M... we're still an average team. Regardless of a win or loss this weekend we have miles to go.

I don’t care that we dropped 12 spots.

The fact Florida only dropped 2 spots, however, after needing a bad snap to beat a **** South Florida at home, is insanity.
This will eventually take care of itself though. They gonna start racking up losses soon enough.

Advertisement
Back