Canes drop to 25 in AP poll

There’s positives. As a whole I feel good with what I’ve seen but I’m not happy with the offensive philosophy.
Agreed, I'm nowhere near calling for heads, but I think we should all expect modest improvements week to week with this offense. And on a very positive note the defense looked the part after two somewhat pedestrian weeks - I hope they can turn into a somewhat suffocating unit.

Advertisement
We absolutely beat ourselves. It’s not about ifs and buts. It’s the truth. We gifted away 7 points on an inexcusable play from Stevenson and missed and settled for too many field goals.

The gap between the top 3 teams and everyone else is so wide so it don’t even matter fr
Yep! Georgia and Bama gonna play for the National Title....again:cry:

There’s positives. As a whole I feel good with what I’ve seen but I’m not happy with the offensive philosophy.
Im far more concerned with tvd’s play than the offensive philosophy especially in game 3. The plays and blocking are there

Advertisement
I think that’s what is most frustrating. Seeing gains in so many of our former weaknesses makes me feel like we are on to something. But that **** passing game philosophy wants to bring me down.

I don’t care that we dropped 12 spots.

The fact Florida only dropped 2 spots, however, after needing a bad snap to beat a **** South Florida at home, is insanity.
Pathetic..the AP and ESPN will do all possible to keep as many SEC teams ranked…wouldn’t surprise me if UFAG remains ranked after they lose to Tenn…As for Miami, they should’ve dropped 8-9 spots..

8-4, with the defense leading the way. Gattis’s offense isn’t working. Restrepo being out should not have been a reason for that pathetic showing against A&M. Next man up!

Advertisement
AM is not good, they’ve looked like garbage every week including our game. Both teams are above average 8-9 win teams. Neither should be ranked. Fact is we shouldn't of been 13th just like Am shouldn’t of been 6th to start the year.

Also people need to stop with the “ we beat ourselves , we made mistakes“. Nobody in CFB gives a **** about ifs and buts. We lost.
Welp

Advertisement
Back