Canes coaches visiting Patriots

Rmcinz

Recruit
NBC Sports Boston writer tweeted this. Anyone know who is up there?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180522-120452_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20180522-120452_Twitter.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 964
Advertisement
Remember when Golden visited Dallas to take notes after they had a losing season?? That greaseball was probably just dropping off his resume!

Nope, it is also where you go. Dallas hasn't done crap since the Cane blood ran out. Golden went there to learn how to claim to be great when you just play suck.

Exactly. Dallas is all sizzle, no steak. It's exactly where a used car salesman like Golden would want to go - a place where you make yourself into a spectacle in order to convince people you are relevant, when you have zero substance behind it. 2 playoff wins in the last 2 DECADES for Dallas.

Advertisement
Hopefully they show mark how to record our opponents walk throughs and steal plays. That would help a lot , especially in conference.

Last edited:
Iowa is apparently there too....assuming Kirk Ferentz wasn't arrested at the airport for charges pertaining to his annual theft of millions of dollars.

Advertisement
Richt sent Hartley up there to steal Tom Brady

We should ALL pitch in and go help!!

Make it a real gang kidnapping ....with far too many suspects to ever prosecute successfully

Can you imagine the 6PM News and ESPN!! " The entire Miami Hurricane fanbase is suspected of kidnapping Tom Brady and trying to force his 40 year old *** to run the RPO...more details at 11PM"

A disappointed Nick Foles, the Philadelphia Eagles Superbowl winning 2nd string QB, who out-duelled Brady in that game said " They could've asked me...I would've been down for doing that...I would've been a much better choice....I just wanna play football man"

Last edited:
Advertisement
We should ALL pitch in and go help!!

Make it a real gang kidnapping ....with far too many suspects to ever prosecute successfully

Can you imagine the 6PM News and ESPN!! " The entire Miami Hurricane fanbase is suspected of kidnapping Tom Brady and trying to force his 40 year old *** to run the RPO...more details at 11PM"

A disappointed Nick Foles, the Philadelphia Eagles Superbowl winning 2nd string QB, who out-duelled Brady in that game said " They could've asked me...I would've been down for doing that...I would've been a much better choice....I just wanna play football man"

Just wait until they hit us with RICO. That is actually very close to the plot of the movie Celtic Pride it is actually hilarious if you are a sports fan. Celtic Pride (1996) - IMDb

Just wait until they hit us with RICO. That is actually very close to the plot of the movie Celtic Pride it is actually hilarious if you are a sports fan. Celtic Pride (1996) - IMDb

RICO Naw!! This forum is NOT an ongoing criminal organization.

Heck most of us don't even have organized thoughts...and we rarely ever agree on anything

Although many used to think our football team was a criminal enterprise ...back in the day

YES Celtic Pride was a funny movie

Last edited:
Advertisement
RICO Naw!! This forum is NOT an ongoing criminal organization.

Heck most of us don't even have organized thoughts...and we rarely ever agree on anything

Although many used to think our football team was a criminal enterprise ...back in the day

YES Celtic Pride was a funny movie

Haha. I was just joking that they would have to hit us with that if the whole forum got together, kidnapped Brady, and then kept him hostage and forced him to play for us. I know they actually wouldn't lol. Tongue in cheek. Not many people have heard of the movie, but it is very entertaining if you are a die hard of any team.

Haha. I was just joking that they would have to hit us with that if the whole forum got together, kidnapped Brady, and then kept him hostage and forced him to play for us. I know they actually wouldn't lol. Tongue in cheek. Not many people have heard of the movie, but it is very entertaining if you are a die hard of any team.

LOL I know,

and you're right about that movie.

In all honesty I'd take Foles for us over Brady. Brady wouldn't last behind our OL.

If our coaches were gonna visit any team I'm glad it's the Pats and Bellichek even though I can't stand them. I sure as **** respect them because they've been the most consistent team in the last 20 years

They find a way to get the most out of players.

Agreed. I just hate Brady.

Oh no doubt, he's the worst. The whole organization is the worst and I despise them.

Unless they can somehow help the Canes win, at which point they're the best.

I'm a simple creature.

Advertisement
Back