Canes @ Coach who recommended Perry Clark to Miami

I don't understand why Newton gets those late possessions.

Coaching staff slurpers gonna slurp. How the ball can be in anyone's hands besides Davon is coaching 101. Inexcusable.

Go drink bleach you stupid ****. Why are you ***ing here? Seriously?

Because it's a message board Adolf. There is an ignore button if your feelings get hurt.

But nobody engages in serious conversation with you. You just talk and then you get ostracized (google it) because you're a ***ing potato.

Advertisement

Coaching staff slurpers gonna slurp. How the ball can be in anyone's hands besides Davon is coaching 101. Inexcusable.

Because it's a message board Adolf. There is an ignore button if your feelings get hurt.

But nobody engages in serious conversation with you. You just talk and then you get ostracized (google it) because you're a ***ing potato.

I actually have a degree from the school I root for so I understand what the word means, thank you.

AustinCane just can't understand how a bad player doesn't mean a bad coach. It's like he's following us for the first time and expecting us to be a top 10 team this year. A coach can only do so much. Trust me, I know. I played basketball. I sucked.

AustinCane just can't understand how a bad player doesn't mean a bad coach. It's like he's following us for the first time and expecting us to be a top 10 team this year. A coach can only do so much. Trust me, I know. I played basketball. I sucked.

Why does anyone even respond to him? Attention seeking behavior...behaviorism 101.

Getting some good play from DJ and Reed. Brown has disappeared again. But the TO today have come at some crucial times when we could take the lead or push it higher.

FSU size is crazy. I don't want to see a team this big again this year.

Advertisement

I actually have a degree from the school I root for so I understand what the word means, thank you.

I didn't know Bellevue gave out degrees.

Why does anyone even respond to him? Attention seeking behavior...behaviorism 101.

Yeah good call. I'm done responding to him.

Brown has played lazy and dumb this game. He has complicated bad tournovers with fouls multimple times this game.

Advertisement
So....izdoodoo grabs offensive rebound , tried to throw it away, then travels , almost throws away again then travels again , then throws it away.

I literally snapped finally this year, I hit myself across the forehead. This team is so dumb I acted out on myself.

Bad news now. Because of how the games have played out, a loss drops us to the 9 seed. Win and we are 7.

Advertisement
will be shocked and will lose some respect for L if he allows this season to go down with Newton

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back