Canes @ Cavs Game 3 1:00 p.m. ACCNx

Advertisement
Miami just flat out can't compete with the top teams this season. A loss today would be 1-8 against Florida, Virginia, and Wake and most games weren't that close competition wise.
Especially when you consider the single win required a manic comeback.

Little better chance to win yesterday but this has played out so much like the Wake Forest series
I think it's time to lower our expectations. We've seen the difference in playing top 10 teams. Short of a miraculous turnaround, I think we're a middle of the pack ACC team that's likely a 2 seed in an SEC regional.

Advertisement
I think it's time to lower our expectations. We've seen the difference in playing top 10 teams. Short of a miraculous turnaround, I think we're a middle of the pack ACC team that's likely a 2 seed in an SEC regional.
Same **** different year. Have to just hope the team finds a way to get hot in May. We’re not a good team

Gallo still doesn’t look great, but maybe not absolutely unusable anymore?

Advertisement
Do we even have an approach/plan at the plate?? None.
We hunt fastballs over the middle of the plate. The hitters take pitches to get in favorable hitting counts expecting fastballs. Doesn't work out when the pitchers can throw offspeed pitches for strikes.

I think this is why the team strikes out at a high rate. I don't see anyone besides Kayfus that hits offspeed pitches well.

Just my observation and opinion.

Advertisement
Morales...lol. feel like he grounds out to the left side of the infield with soft contact 75% of the time lately

These guys just hate swinging at stuff down the middle. They will sure as **** chase something low and 2 feet outside

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back