Canes @ Cavs Game 3 1:00 p.m. ACCNx

Advertisement
Gallo is warming up..
Frustrated Double Cross GIF by ALLBLK

Advertisement
Well…Chestnutt wasn’t exactly trying to pitch to Gelof. But leaving a change up belt high and middle that was meant to be off the plate isn’t not a recipe for success.

Btw love UVA guys going and getting 2 strike pitches off the plate now. They saw early this ump was giving a bit extra so they adjusted

Advertisement
Well…Chestnutt wasn’t exactly trying to pitch to Gelof. But leaving a change up belt high and middle that was meant to be off the plate isn’t not a recipe for success.

Btw love UVA guys going and getting 2 strike pitches off the plate now. They saw early this ump was giving a bit extra so they adjusted
Coaching. Something we suck at. UVA made the adjustment at the plate

Chestnutt has some quality stuff…esp that change. But he needs to clean up the delivery or he will never be consistent outing to outing or even pitch to pitch for that matter. He could be a great bridge guy. But to inconsistent now to bring in tight games or with runners on

Advertisement
Pitching staff leaves a lot to be desired. We don’t have the horses.
Can’t believe Gino didn’t hit the portal for at least one proven starter and maybe he did and failed but I refuse to believe he thought what we had is good enough. Virginia’s Friday and Saturday starters are both portal guys and the one who absolutely shut us down Friday was from Elon.

Advertisement
Can’t believe Gino didn’t hit the portal for at least one proven starter and maybe he did and failed but I refuse to believe he thought what we had is good enough. Virginia’s Friday and Saturday starters are both portal guys and the one who absolutely shut us down Friday was from Elon.
Well at least he got Scanlon from the portal...

Optics to me makes it seem like we don’t put a lot of effort into recruiting transfers unless it’s from FIU or FGCU.

Can’t do anything with a Yoyo swinging bunt single to leadoff the inning

Advertisement
Back