Canes @ Cavaliers Game 1 8 p.m est ACCNx

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I put you on a room with Mac (UVA hitting coach) for 30 minutes you’d come out a better hitter and you’d want to run through a wall for the staff, the players and the university. I can’t say that about every staff I’ve met or worked with at Camps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Take strike 2. 5 innings in, and we haven't figured out the pitcher throws strikes. His misses are around the plate.

Swing the **** bat and stop getting into 2 strike counts!!!!

Advertisement
Ligon will start next weekend per the broadcasters. Not sure I buy that they were giving him the weekend off anyway, but sounds like a tired arm.

Another wake forest situation. Look completely overmatched top to bottom against the top teams
Just look at my hitting complaints I've made every year. Heck, almost every game. It gets overlooked when we beat up on mediocre pitching, but I could see the holes that would have problems against the best pitchers.

It all starts with the hitting approach. It's clear UVA has one. It's also clear we don't other than taking pitches trying to get into favorable counts to hit fastballs only. That strategy doesn't work against elite pitchers that throw strikes on the edges of the plate.

Advertisement
Back