Canes Camp Report (Spring, E16)

Advertisement
Walter "Trucker'' Tucker could be a serious weapon if used properly. To be that fast and run with that much aggression he could be very dangerous. I would love to see him used how the buccaneers used Mike Alstott back in the day.

There was some positives I took away.

The lb's / S seemed more athletic and physical, any clean hit had a little pop behind it.The db's seemed to be inside the wr 's jerseys, at least majority of the time.

Imo, the players that stuck out was Blue,ML,DP, D Crawford, Carter,Tucker and Gus.

Tucker reminds me of a Najeh type , hybrid fb / rb. Gus ran very physical. Blue is a player , seemed to move well and play violent. Dallas and Carter will get ejected at least once , both are violent . Malcom is obviously back, looks quick again.

A name I left off was D Owens but he's the truth, kid looks great for a true frosh. Great frame and will play good minutes.

I believe the D will improve quite a bit, just on having better players. Still more to come in May.

No talent excuses this year.

The lb's / S seemed more athletic and physical, any clean hit had a little pop behind it.The db's seemed to be inside the wr 's jerseys, at least majority of the time.

Imo, the players that stuck out was Blue,ML,DP, D Crawford, Carter,Tucker and Gus.

Tucker reminds me of a Najeh type , hybrid fb / rb. Gus ran very physical. Blue is a player , seemed to move well and play violent. Dallas and Carter will get ejected at least once , both are violent . Malcom is obviously back, looks quick again.

A name I left off was D Owens but he's the truth, kid looks great for a true frosh. Great frame and will play good minutes.

I believe the D will improve quite a bit, just on having better players. Still more to come in May.

Agree..!! But check out how Jamal Carter stood his ground and stomped on tucker at the 2:05 mark shortly after he ran over A. Crawford.. Carter is no joke ,,,,
Finally, some goons back there..

Agree..!! But check out how Jamal Carter stood his ground and stomped on tucker at the 2:05 mark shortly after he ran over A. Crawford.. Carter is no joke ,,,,

lol

Crawford was holding onto Tucker's legs when Carter hit him. Carter wants no part of Tucker.

Advertisement

lol

Crawford was holding onto Tucker's legs when Carter hit him. Carter wants no part of Tucker.

Carter wanted a part of everyone.

****... seeing tucker run power ball is awesome!

Having tucker/gus as power backs with Duke/Yearby as the speed/shifty backs could be tremendous!!!

I thought 93 and 91 together did well, not sure who they were going against, but seems to push the line back unlike when 90 or 72 where teamed with one of them. However, those two together seem to give one hope!!

Heurtelou is a grown *** man, that's why.

Add Wyche, and you might finally have something.

Advertisement
I was told by someone that ran into Wyche that he looks like no other DT we've had on our roster in 10 years. He's all airport team the second he lands on campus. Hopefully he plays well too.

Advertisement
I know it's spring and there is always hope. But I love what I saw from Tucker and Crawford.

I'm really afraid all the pieces were there to win the coastal this year with Williams at QB. Now, who knows.

Nice to see a lot of great players on this team thatbwill make the individual units better. Starting qb/rbs may be out there, but the d appears a lot better.

On a side note, did chick make a play all day? He needs to be a backup....

Advertisement
Sometimes I'm afraid Dallas is going to hurt some of our players.... He hits too low around the news against his teammates it's seems. Save that for the other teams man. But other than that I love the way he plays safety

Advertisement
Back