Canes Camp Report: Major Nine

Advertisement
I always loved watching Miami playing defense. This may sound weird but as long as I remember, my heart rate used to go up sitting in the stands when our defensive unit comes on the filed. That where my most excitement was, watching our defense hit hard, stop drives and forces turn-overs. That was the U signature playing style.
I just can't wait to see that again this year.

I always loved watching Miami playing defense. This may sound weird but as long as I remember, my heart rate used to go up sitting in the stands when our defensive unit comes on the filed. That where my most excitement was, watching our defense hit hard, stop drives and forces turn-overs. That was the U signature playing style.

not just you.. most of us. Ultimate confidence when those 80s d's would roll out..thats how it feels again.

Advertisement

not just you.. most of us. Ultimate confidence when those 80s d's would roll out..thats how it feels again.

Yep. I got excited when we'd kick off to start the game, and not because we got the ball first in the second half.

Hopefully they kick Chad inside on passing downs and let Patch loose off the edge.

Hopefully they kick Chad inside on passing downs and let Patch loose off the edge.

They will what I expect to see on 3rd downs is Chad/DJ or D. Jackson move inside any combo of Jojo/patchan/Garvin/harris on the outside

Advertisement
hunny-storm-coming.gif

Nothing weird about that Cane. I still can't watch our games on TV with anyone else - too wired. I'm north of 50.

Nothing weird about that Cane. I still can't watch our games on TV with anyone else - too wired. I'm north of 50.

Sorry for down vote, I'm just like you! Love watching games by myself

Advertisement

I feel ya man, and I'm quite a bit older.

Yep. I got excited when we'd kick off to start the game, and not because we got the ball first in the second half.

Agreed, I would also get excited kicking off to start the game and watch the defense humiliate the other team right from the start.
I can't wait for the season to begin, it's been a LONG TIME coming! We Back

Advertisement
Always loved watching a dominating defense. With the advent of the spread offense, I like It even more. Watching the Canes D in the bowl game had me giddy. This season should be fun to watch.

I can't call him "Major Nine" until he gets me 10 sacks this year. I want 10 from Chad man. He was a 5* cant miss prospect. I know the first 2 years wasnt on him but the excuses are over. Time for him to cash out this year and make people remember why he was a superstud out of BTW.

Did you see Chad help Jon Ford in the video? Jon was bending over in exhaustion. Chad helped him stand tall. Gave him encouragement.

Good leadership.

Advertisement
Back