Canes camp report EP.1

Advertisement
Why do they show Jerome Washington making a horrible juggling body catch? In a game that's gonna be an INT or at least a big hit to separate the ball. At least Dobard can pluck the ball.

This program is so ******* bush league smh.

I cannot believe how many games we lost with Kaaya at QB last year. Kid has the goods. Same to waste another year of his under this staff. The BOT should be in prison for stealing careers from these young men. What a shame.

Advertisement
It's been said for a while scott is the best WR on this team hope he stays healthy, I also hope they don't make quan cover WR just let that beast get after qb

I cannot believe how many games we lost with Kaaya at QB last year. Kid has the goods. Same to waste another year of his under this staff. The BOT should be in prison for stealing careers from these young men. What a shame.

Offensive playcalling cost us 3 games last year

The thing that caught my eyes the most...is no more knee brace for Brad! Maybe he will be a lil more mobile!

Advertisement

No it was on the defense only!!!!!! You slurping idiot!!!! Defense and Shalala scheme excusesdoritosadmingoldenbanner djfhhchufieieljsj

Moar stunts that leave the middle of the line open.

maxresdefault.jpg

Stop. The defense was the reason why we lost. Our offense had to make up for the defense taking so much time off the clock to make the stats look better for fattys best friend.

Advertisement
I've been saying it forever...Coley is every bit as bad at what he does as Onfrio and Golden are.

Top to bottom this is easily the worst coaching staff in the country.

It's been said for a while scott is the best WR on this team hope he stays healthy, I also hope they don't make quan cover WR just let that beast get after qb

It's unfortunate that he's had to deal with so many issues/injuries because he has always looked good. I remember when people were saying he wasn't Miami caliber when he flipped from USF.

Advertisement
I was particularly impressed by DE #25, the white guy with long blonde hair who weighs about 170...............we back!

Stop. The defense was the reason why we lost. Our offense had to make up for the defense taking so much time off the clock to make the stats look better for fattys best friend.

louisville? FSU? south carolina? in todays college football its all about offense and scoring points, we had too many three and outs

Advertisement
Back