Canes camp report EP.1

I cannot believe how many games we lost with Kaaya at QB last year. Kid has the goods. Same to waste another year of his under this staff. The BOT should be in prison for stealing careers from these young men. What a shame.

Offensive playcalling cost us 3 games last year

Stop. The defense was the reason why we lost. Our offense had to make up for the defense taking so much time off the clock to make the stats look better for fattys best friend.

louisville? FSU? south carolina? in todays college football its all about offense and scoring points, we had too many three and outs

When your handcuffed by the HC because he doesn't want his defense to get exposed, that makes your job that much more difficult.

Advertisement
Two things. Gus is a big dude. I really just sat there and watched Brad Kaaya hop around in some trapezoidal pattern for 20 seconds. I need a hobby.

/or not

I cannot believe how many games we lost with Kaaya at QB last year. Kid has the goods. Same to waste another year of his under this staff. The BOT should be in prison for stealing careers from these young men. What a shame.

Stop. The defense was the reason why we lost. Our offense had to make up for the defense taking so much time off the clock to make the stats look better for fattys best friend.

louisville? FSU? south carolina? in todays college football its all about offense and scoring points, we had too many three and outs

Then why do we run the offense at the one of the slowest paces in college football? Where do you think that order comes from?

Lulz at Washington trying to catch the ball.

Nice find Golden you ******* ****head

Then why do we run the offense at the one of the slowest paces in college football? Where do you think that order comes from?

did i say we are running something good? dam bro did you actually read my posts about it or you just read one thing and went with it?

Advertisement

When your handcuffed by the HC because he doesn't want his defense to get exposed, that makes your job that much more difficult.

agree they ran more spread formations last year but they still kept that slow pace gotta change that

I've been saying it forever...Coley is every bit as bad at what he does as Onfrio and Golden are.

Top to bottom this is easily the worst coaching staff in the country.

I concur! Remember Coley has only 2 years as an OC. Worst WR screen coach in history! Just not qualified for the job. It's reasons like this that Blacks point to when Black coaches don't get the chance to coordinate. But we stupid to play/coach and not stand up for what's right then **** us too.

Advertisement
Advertisement

THIS! Pizzes me off more than anything else!

Advertisement
Where is the vid?

Why is it gone?

I actually hate everything about UM football right now. Except for some of the players.

Advertisement
Back