Canes Camp | Day Four | Highlight

Advertisement
CARTER ROCKED BERRIOS they need to let him loose Jenkins and him will be a tight battle for whoever starts alongside Deon

attachment.php
@ those highlights

Advertisement
39 secs ?

I did see Langham with a nice grab

Yeah, he caught that ball on Henley, it looks like all of our freshman CB are getting toasted. I need to see Cager, Langham and Brady do those things against our Vets.

Last edited:
Advertisement
CARTER ROCKED BERRIOS they need to let him loose Jenkins and him will be a tight battle for whoever starts alongside Deon

Too bad it looks like Dallas Crawford will be starting..

Just my opinion from listening to people talk, Al Golden, the players etc. And he was listed 1st team on the last depth chart.

Slight upgrade to Fentress but nothing close to Jenkins and Carter or Quan. This staff falls in love with the slow and boring players man...

Just my opinion from listening to people talk, Al Golden, the players etc. And he was listed 1st team on the last depth chart.

Slight upgrade to Fentress but nothing close to Jenkins and Carter or Quan. This staff falls in love with the slow and boring players man...

The last time Crawford played DB fulltime was when he was a freshman 3 years ago he was laying people out. Crawford will be just fine, and it is a NFL audition contract year for him so he should more ran than ready to play at a high level. Not to mention he has been a huge team first guy.

Go Canes

Last edited:

The last time Crawford played DB fulltime was when he was a freshman an 3 years ago he was laying people out. Crawford will be just fine, and it is a NFL audition contract year for him so he should more ran than ready to play at a high level.

Go Canes

Crawford was a full time DB last year and has no chance of playing in the NFL running a 5.04 40

Last edited:
Advertisement

The last time Crawford played DB fulltime was when he was a freshman an 3 years ago he was laying people out. Crawford will be just fine, and it is a NFL audition contract year for him so he should more ran than ready to play at a high level.

Go Canes

Paranos I love Crawford.. I love his instincts and I love his hitting ability but he is 5'9 and runs a 5.0 40...cmon mane this is his last year playing football...... I dont mind him getting PT against Bethune and FAU..but by time we at FSU I better see Carter in there or im going to lose my freaking mind

I can respect that Blackvern, but I think a lot of people are sleeping on crawford, just like when they did during his move to running back and he came through BIG TIME. Dallas Crawford is just a flat out all around football player.

Go Canes

Crawford needs to be strictly a special teams player, anything else is really pushing the limits of his football capability

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can respect that Blackvern, but I think a lot of people are sleeping on crawford, just like when they did during his move to running back and he came through BIG TIME. Dallas Crawford is just a flat out all around football player.

Go Canes

You are right, he is a helluva a football player... but he is No match for Artravis Scott on a post route or COming up to tackle on a WR screen .. Against less talented teams I'm all in I wanna see him in the rotation because I think he is one of our surest tacklers and he is smart and he takes calculated chances at Safety I love his game.... He has the most instinctive DB on the team IMO..

I look at Crawford like this...

I like the kid. I think he's a good college football player. He's a great Cane. But I don't think he gives us any distinct advantages on game day.

Rayshawn Jenkins looks healthy and provides some much needed range at the position.

Advertisement
Back