Canes bs Turkeys - Game 3 - 2pm, ACCNX

Ziehl isn’t sharp. Hope we don’t need to go to the Angel for a very long save.
As @Number1CanesFan stated earlier, you don’t take a pitcher out that is dominating opposing hitters. You can’t always count on a pitcher being at his best, not even Ziehl or Walters.

Tony LaRussa used to do that all the time, and it would be frustrating to watch him do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hindsight. Ziehl has been our shutdown guy. If we leave McFarlane in and he gives up runs, we're screaming about saving Ziehl.
You don't leave McFarlane in where he's giving up runs. If he gives up 1 or perhaps 2 hits you pull him. They could have had Ziehl warming up and ready go to in that scenario which is normal for Zeihl.

How big was thst double play being overturned? I'd like to know how that was even possible. If, I'm Gino, I want an explanation because it doesn't even seem possible unless they have cameras at the game that we don't get to see.
I don’t remember where, but I heard at one point that they use different cameras for replay

How big was thst double play being overturned? I'd like to know how that was even possible. If, I'm Gino, I want an explanation because it doesn't even seem possible unless they have cameras at the game that we don't get to see.
WVUM guys said there are some broadcast cameras available, just not being used today I guess for streaming.

Advertisement
You don't leave McFarlane in where he's giving up runs. If he's gives up 1 or perhaps 2 hits you pull him. They could have had Ziehl warming up and ready to in that scenario which is normal for Zeihl.
Again, hindsight. We had a six run lead and an elite reliever who hasn't pitched all weekend. It was a no brainer.

(If) We let this game get away from us, feels like could be a death knell for the Coastal leading Canes... speaking of which if Angel of Death ain't gonna stop the bleeding, well, we fckd.

Advertisement
Back