Canes bs Turkeys - Game 3 - 2pm, ACCNX

Dimare is clueless about pitching, he had absolutely no savvy or instincts, he's clueless, LEAVE MCFARLENE IN UNTIL YOU SEE A DECLINE, SOME INSTINCTS PLEASE.
I think Arteaga has a pretty good feel with McFarlane. It has been Ziehl and Walters all season. Ziehl finally got hit really hard. With McFarlane you never know when he loses focus. Sure, they could have started out McFarlane in the bottom of the 7th. At least spell the kid's name correctly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Likely, I haven’t checked on Arky or OSU, but several top 10 teams got swept, #4 TTU included. Heck even UT is down 1-0.

Speaking of there was almost a knock out drag out brawl in the top of the 1st here. Vitello and the pitching coach got tossed. Crazy.

Feels like we will end up as high as #3 with a floor of #5 if I had to guess.

I think Arteaga has a pretty good feel with McFarlane. It has been Ziehl and Walters all season. Ziehl finally got hit really hard. With McFarlane you never know when he loses focus. Sure, they could have started out McFarlane in the bottom of the 7th. Ar least spell the kid's name correctly.
I said the same thing when he pulled McFarlane, who was in the zone. Kid was pitching in the mid-90s and putting the ball wherever he wanted. That said, I actually think Gina (who I have been relentless in criticizing), has been pretty good at managing the bullpen.

Pitt took the series from UVA, Clemson won their series against Wake, and Georgia Tech won the rubber match against UNC

ACC RPIs
4 Miami
7 Georgia Tech
9 Notre Dame
15 Wake Forest
18 Virginia
20 Florida State
26 Virginia Tech
31 NC State
43 Louisville
44 Pittsburgh
46 Clemson
48 North Carolina
97 Boston College
107 Duke

If I was putting money on it, I’d say North Carolina won’t make the tournament with their remaining ACC schedule, but as we saw this weekend the league is kind of nuts. We have a 3.5 game overall lead on NC State and Louisville. 2-11 are separated by 2.5 games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Might be a huge win come end of season.

Can't throw any more series. Free Shoes and ND will be huge

Advertisement
Back