Canes bs Turkeys - Game 3 - 2pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
I assume we will drop in the polls. Maybe 2-3 spots
Likely, I haven’t checked on Arky or OSU, but several top 10 teams got swept, #4 TTU included. Heck even UT is down 1-0.

Speaking of there was almost a knock out drag out brawl in the top of the 1st here. Vitello and the pitching coach got tossed. Crazy.

It's crazy as he really doesn't have any decent secondary pitches. Sounds like VT came the closest of everyone he's faced to squaring him up a couple of times.
I’m not asking questions at this point.

UVA got pretty close last Saturday. That final out was ripped.

I missed most of the broadcast until the end, but looking at the box score it looks like some really clutch two out hitting, from Romero in particular. Nice to see - that breaks the other team's back.
He’s been better lately. ACC average is up to .227 from the .170s a couple weeks ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Likely, I haven’t checked on Arky or OSU, but several top 10 teams got swept, #4 TTU included. Heck even UT is down 1-0.

Speaking of there was almost a knock out drag out brawl in the top of the 1st here. Vitello and the pitching coach got tossed. Crazy.
Which game was the near brawl in?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Florida dropped their series at Vandy after leading for much of the night. They try to avoid the sweep tomorrow at 5-9 in the SEC with Tennessee looming next weekend.
As much as we hate them, isn't it better if they win?

Well I didn’t tune into a pitch yesterday and to my surprise we got the W. That’s great… a 2-2 week looks a **** of a lot better than 1-3

Advertisement
Back