Canes bs Turkeys - Game 1 - 7 PM, ACCNX

LOL ifs ifs and ifs.
Win the games in front of you and worry about the other ones later.
Lets give up and get blown out cause we might need the bullpen tomorrow.
That's not a smart logic.
Aren’t you the one wantonly assuming that the best (well, 2d best) pitcher on our roster is just gonna roll over out there?

How about we go put up a crooked # here in our second time through and let our horse settle in.

Advertisement
it is **** early. last time we were down by 4 and everyone (well many) were saying first loss yuk i said lotsa ABs left. and yeah there are even more ABS left this time. Lets make sumfin happen!! (no, wallen, not like that), sigh.)

Advertisement
Aren’t you the one wantonly assuming that the best (well, 2d best) pitcher on our roster is just gonna roll over out there?

How about we go put up a crooked # here in our second time through and let our horse settle in.

Well my comment was in the first inning we were already down three with the bases loaded.
He got out of the inning but one more hit by the Hokies then and I would've taken him out.

Advertisement
If Palm can stretch this to 4 or 5 without more runs, it gives us a chance. Let’s own the middle innings and bring out the Horsemen to close the door

Advertisement
This kid gives me serious some Mark “the Bird” Fidrych vibes. If he would just yell at the ball in his glove and grow out his hair - carbon copy.

Advertisement
Just got gone from dinner and I don’t like what I see. Judging from a few of the posts it seems like it could actually be worse though. Still pretty early though and we might have something brewing here Top 4

Advertisement
Back