Canes bs Tigers - ACC Championship - 2pm ESPNU/ACCN

Advertisement
We played arguably our best game of the season yesterday in awful conditions, and today we just ran out of arms.

It is what it is, just gotta show up next weekend with the same fire we did yesterday and not let this bleed over.
Why did we run out of arms? Real question.

You've been here for years. Doesn't make your schtick more genuine.

Schtick? All I've done is talk baseball. What schtick?

You're just trying to deflect from the fact that you wanted us to go all in to beat Duke, and that's why we're in this pitching situation. Good call!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why did we run out of arms? Real question.
Because Ziehl did not go 5. Ligon made his second start in 2 months and was on a pitch count and did not get through the 3rd. We got 4 innings out of Gallo on Friday.

Losing Crowther, Caba and Brian Walters were real gut shots to the staff.

Advertisement
Villegas and Perez 0-9 all 9 being K’s.
Approve South Park GIF

Because we treated the first three like must win games. Even MLB teams run short after three straight days like that.
Nah. So Clemson in year 1 under Bakich has more depth? Stop. JD recruits mid arms and can’t develop most of the legit arms he brings in. He’s been here for 20 years. He sucks. You aren’t defending him very well.

Nah. So Clemson in year 1 under Bakich has more depth? Stop. JD recruits mid arms and can’t develop most of the legit arms he brings in. He’s been here for 20 years. He sucks. You aren’t defending him very well.

Clemson had a 14-5 win and 10-4 win in this tournament. Almost every pitch we threw was high leverage. You don't need depth when you're pounding people.

Advertisement
Because Ziehl did not go 5. Ligon made his second start in 2 months and was on a pitch count and did not get through the 3rd. We got 4 innings out of Gallo on Friday.

Losing Crowther, Caba and Brian Walters were real gut shots to the staff.
That’s a poor excuse for JD, honestly. But go ahead. He’s a great pitching coach!

He’s freaking defending the staff, you look like a lunatic.

Sir, please re-read the posts.

NOT ONCE does he "defend the staff". His response to someone who called out Arteaga was NOT to defend Arteaga, but to attack the poster. Which he did over a half-dozen times consecutively.

Including the use of the term "whiny *******" in Post 306.

If we are concerned with language and being non-adversarial, you have Exhibit #1 of a guy who showed up for the first time in the middle of a horrific inning to call out another poster (and not, you know, ACTUALLY DEFEND the staff at all).

He went after that poster multiple times before I said something. And never once does he defend Arteaga. NOT ONCE.

Last edited:
That’s a poor excuse for JD, honestly. But go ahead. He’s a great pitching coach!

He is the pitching coach of a team in the ACC title game that is going to get a top 10 seed. Take him out back and beat the **** out of him.

Clemson had a 14-5 win and 10-4 win in this tournament. Almost every pitch we threw was high leverage. You don't need depth when you're pounding people.
So now it’s not pitching it’s hitting. Got it. I’m out. I’m glad you are happy with JD. I’d like to point to his resume but it doesn’t exist.

Advertisement
Back