Canes bs Tigers - ACC Championship - 2pm ESPNU/ACCN

Advertisement
Oh for the love of god, shut the **** up.

You DID NOT POST AT ALL in this thread until the middle of an inning where we give up 8 runs.

You are the worst. That's not a personal attack, that's just an objective observation. You are the worst fake-Miami-fan on the board.
Lmao, take a lap man. You don’t get to call balls and strikes here.

Advertisement
But I’m not complaining about anything. It’s no surprise that we’re in this situation in game 4.

You calling me the worst is a compliment.

It's the height of hypocrisy for you to show up at our worst moment to call out another poster for not posting more frequently.

The fact that you can't see that is why you're the worst.

Oh for the love of god, shut the **** up.

You DID NOT POST AT ALL in this thread until the middle of an inning where we give up 8 runs.

You are the worst. That's not a personal attack, that's just an objective observation. You are the worst fake-Miami-fan on the board.
You missed the boat with this one. He is bashing a guy who chose to whine in this inning. Focus.

Hopefully this is a learning experience for regionals. You can’t throw these kids 3 days in a row and you can’t throw some of them at all.
We have ONE ******* reliable starter who couldn't even go 5 innings on Thursday and does have up and down efforts.

Advertisement
I don’t think anyone has ever accused Wander of being a staff apologist before
I don’t know his history as a poster. I know what I’ve watched from JD for a really long time. He’s not good. Anyone who wants to disagree is fine to do so. I’m not going to debate it. Look at our pitching under his direction. It’s not good.

alright time to make a run here. quick grand slam and a double or 2, maybe 4-5 walks, we right back in this baby

Advertisement
It's disappointing, but we have very few arms left.

We used are best arms to get to the championship game. The ACC did us NO favor having no days off between games as we played our 1st game Thursday.

It's been a great tournament run and the team has shown they can play with anyone.

I said it yesterday, win or lose, we have momentum going into the regionals.

Advertisement
It's disappointing, but we have very few arms left.

We used are best arms to get to the championship game. The ACC did us NO favor having no days off in between games as we played our 1st game Thursday.

It's been a great tournament run and the team has shown they can play with anyone.

I said it yesterday, win or lose, we have momentum going into the regionals.

would have really liked to have had this one considering having a lead in the latter portion of the game

Advertisement
Back