Canes bs Tigers - ACC Championship - 2pm ESPNU/ACCN

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Just saying……waiting until the 4th game in 4 days after three days of great baseball is pretty lame on your part.

Oh for the love of god, shut the **** up.

You DID NOT POST AT ALL in this thread until the middle of an inning where we give up 8 runs.

You are the worst. That's not a personal attack, that's just an objective observation. You are the worst fake-Miami-fan on the board.

Advertisement
Hopefully this is a learning experience for regionals. You can’t throw these kids 3 days in a row and you can’t throw some of them at all.
We basically battle tested our regional/super pitching plan.

Ziehl/Ligon/Gallo starters, Rosario middle relief for anyone who can’t make it through 4-5.

Get it to Leq and Walt late.

You DID NOT POST AT ALL in this thread until the middle of an inning where we give up 8 runs.

You are the worst. That's not a personal attack, that's just an objective observation. You are the worst fake-Miami-fan on the board.
But I’m not complaining about anything. It’s no surprise that we’re in this situation in game 4.

You calling me the worst is a compliment.

It’s about you being a whiner just because we’re losing. Too afraid to post anything during a win over the #1 team?
I’m glad Rosario, who JD has failed, pitched well yesterday. If we had a real pitching coach, that wouldn’t be an anamoly.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Wait, fake Miami fan?

Advertisement
Good to get these guys experience. We will get paired with a weak National Seed. Up to Gino to manage us through to Omaha.

Advertisement
Back