Canes bs Tigers - ACC Championship - 2pm ESPNU/ACCN

Advertisement
Politics
Clemson is the hottest team in the country and we handed them this game with a **** poor decision. Bring in Torres against the heart of the order? Just gave them the title. atleast there is a regional right? nice catch by the way
Dimare is the [insert current or former U.S. President you think is dumb] of college baseball

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Ok sorry I wasn’t on the board every day. You aren’t countering with anything but nonsense. JD sucks, he’s always sucked, and he has no business being the pitching coach at Miami.
Right, you conveniently don’t post while we’re being talked about as one of the hottest teams in the country. But as soon as we lose the lead, here you are.

Advertisement
JD is a terrible pitching coach. It’s a disgrace he has this position at Miami.
What a stupid time to post this. We all have been critical of this coaching staff, but really, 13-2 in last 15 games and in the Acc championship game. Smdh

It is pretty clear that we need to go 3-0 in our regional to advance, we don’t have the pitching to fight out of the loser‘s bracket.
Have to go 2-0 for sure. If you lose the third, it’s Rosario regular season rules where it would be better to get blown out to save pitching for the fourth.

Advertisement
Not really a choke job. It was a coordinated effort to beat Duke. These kids are the ones who should have been throwing Friday, not today. Coaches made a decision to go 2-0 and hope to beat Wake
Fair. But JD recruited these guys. You are allowed to have more guys who are actual ACC pitchers than this.

Advertisement
Hopefully this is a learning experience for regionals. You can’t throw these kids 3 days in a row and you can’t throw some of them at all.

Right, you conveniently don’t post while we’re being talked about as one of the hottest teams in the country. But as soon as we lose the lead, here you are.
We never had pitching depth. I’m not sure what me posting has to do with it. But, go be happy with JD.

Advertisement
Back