Canes bs Tigers - ACC Championship - 2pm ESPNU/ACCN

Advertisement
JD has been here for over 20 years. His staffs have had 1 maybe 2 starters and 1 reliever. He’s never coached beyond this. It’s a mess. He’s not good. There is zero evidence to the contrary.

Advertisement
If you would have told me we’d be within in two late in the Acc champ using the pitchers we have…I’d prob laugh at you.

Not going to jump down anyone’s throat for what is going on. Other than a few ill timed walks that’s about all you can knock right now.

Advertisement
Clemson is the hottest team in the country and we handed them this game with a **** poor decision. Bring in Torres against the heart of the order? Just gave them the title. atleast there is a regional right? nice catch by the way

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you would have told me we’d be within in two late in the Acc champ using the pitchers we have…I’d prob laugh at you.

Not going to jump down anyone’s throat for what is going on. Other than a few ill timed walks that’s about all you can knock right now.
Yeah. Going to Walsh means we’re essentially out of pitching.

If we can’t mount a comeback here, which is not likely with the arms we have left, we still thinking #9 or #10 seed?

Advertisement
Back