Canes BS Tarheels - Game 2 Tied 7-7 Top-8th...resumes 1PM Saturday, Game 3 starts 1 hr after finish

Advertisement
Some of these challenges by Gino are just stupid and the players need to stop asking for these.
I just said this to my wife (who as usual could care less but she is forced to listen). It reeks of desperation at times. You then build in a culture of complaining and blaming. Our guys do it multiple times per game…they pop up and make the signal to review.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And the wheels have come off. Spot Rosario a 6 run lead and we're still needing a comeback.
This is what bothers me. 3 years of this crap and he is still trotted out there. He can get you 4 innings, you will be nervous in numerous inning leading up to 4 but he can get you to the 4th. Everything past that is truly Russian roulette with the kid for 3 years

This is what bothers me. 3 years of this crap and he is still trotted out there. He can get you 4 innings, you will be nervous in numerous inning leading up to 4 but he can get you to the 4th. Everything past that is truly Russian roulette with the kid for 3 years
And we’ll see him next weekend…

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back