Canes BS Tarheels - Game 2 Tied 7-7 Top-8th...resumes 1PM Saturday, Game 3 starts 1 hr after finish

Was that what they did? I assumed they removed him for Dorian in the bottom half of the previous inning for defense assuming they'd have the more reliable glove and walters would close it out
Assumptions. I don't think the replacement is worth it. Cyr has improved his defense as the season has gone on. Your not getting that much of a better defender replacing him.

Advertisement
Well, time to find out what this team is made of.

Do they come out angry and hungry or do that have slumped shoulders feeling victimized?

Mad The Rock GIF
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
Pillow Reaction GIF
Star Trek No GIF
Mad Season 9 GIF by The Office
Here We Go Smh GIF by Gerbert!

Pitt and Duke to end the year. Both aren’t great but both playing better as the year goes on and Duke has pitching.

Game three is either going to be 13-11 or both teams are gased and it’s a sloppy 6-5 type game where the least amount of errors and walks wins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ngl watching that dinger off AOD was like watching your hero die as a child.
More like watching Rocky get cancer training Creed. He’s old and you’re just hoping he survives.

If Walters was comfortable throwing that many pitches, he would be a starter. I’ll go to the grave making this argument. Remember when Veliz was extended out and Carolina got him in the ACCT and I said the same? Can’t ask a kid to do something he’s never done before and be shocked when it goes bad.

More like watching Rocky get cancer training Creed. He’s old and you’re just hoping he survives.

If Walters was comfortable throwing that many pitches, he would be a starter. I’ll go to the grave making this argument. Remember when Veliz was extended out and Carolina got him in the ACCT and I said the same? Can’t ask a kid to do something he’s never done before and be shocked when it goes bad.
In the preseason when they experimented with him as starter it went kinda like that. He was getting rocked.

Advertisement
Back