Canes bs Stepson - 6pm - ACCNX

Advertisement
Had some business in Coral Gables. Just got to the game.

Attachments

• 20220426_193221.jpg
    20220426_193221.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Advertisement
I’m not enjoying tonight’s edition of Who Wants To Be The Sunday Starter
No kidding - I am starting to get a bad feeling about the month of May. This is a young team - I hope they aren't wearing down already. It's just one game, but we've regressed since the winning streak in terms of consistency.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Berhune's starter fared well against us last week as well. Losing our edge.

No kidding - I am starting to get a bad feeling about the month of May. This is a young team - I hope they aren't wearing down already. It's just one game, but we've regressed since the winning streak in terms of consistency.
Still in the natural ebb and flow of the season for me. We played three weeks of mediocre ball, were on fire for a month, and are back in a more mediocre phase. Can’t let it last much longer, but I’d rather get it out of the way now.

really perplexed... could it be overconfidence? we r the better team, better hitting / better pitching, but again after a high-flying ranking, we sure dont look it. Puzzling.

(1 for 12 tonight with men on base... and this aint Koufax)

Advertisement
Couple of us here have been saying that same thing. We need to take the NDSU lightly. Palm needs to sit. Romero needs a break, I’d DH Yoyo, and whatever else we can do.

If we don’t win the series this weekend is it safe to say we’re out of national seed contention?

Advertisement
Back