canes bs psu game 2 - blah blah

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
fart GIF

Advertisement
Ligon on the mound. He’s mirrored Ziehl the last two weeks. Let’s hope he breaks the connection.

Ligon on the mound. He’s mirrored Ziehl the last two weeks. Let’s hope he breaks the connection.
Gino wouldn't say who the starter was in the post-game presser last night until PSU revealed theirs. Dude, just stop. We all knew it was gonna be Ligon.

Gino wouldn't say who the starter was in the post-game presser last night until PSU revealed theirs. Dude, just stop. We all knew it was gonna be Ligon.
I thought the whole thing was weak. Why are we in a ****ing match with Penn St about starting pitching? If we were any good, we’d just give the rotation and tell the other team to come get some. Sadly, that ain’t us.

Advertisement
I thought the whole thing was weak. Why are we in a ****ing match with Penn St about starting pitching? If we were any good, we’d just give the rotation and tell the other team to come get some. Sadly, that ain’t us.
For real. It used to be you're Penn State and we don't care who you're starting. Here's our guy.

Don’t forget his fights with Notre Dame and Canisius late last year over the same thing

Advertisement
Don’t forget his fights with Notre Dame and Canisius late last year over the same thing
It's really getting ridiculous - Canes W's at the Light used to be what basketball at home is becoming.

Anyone know if Gino and J. D. communicate well, because I don't think he forgot how to be a good pitching coach. Just turn all pitching decisions over to him and I'd feel a lot better.

It's really getting ridiculous - Canes W's at the Light used to be what basketball at home is becoming.

Anyone know if Gino and J. D. communicate well, because I don't think he forgot how to be a good pitching coach. Just turn all pitching decisions over to him and I'd feel a lot better.
They seemed to do that to good effect at the end of 21. Wouldn’t hurt to try it again.

My concern with JD is the seeming lack of development of much of the staff since we switched to recruiting higher velo guys vs JD’s soft throwing lefty staples.

Advertisement
They seemed to do that to good effect at the end of 21. Wouldn’t hurt to try it again.

My concern with JD is the seeming lack of development of much of the staff since we switched to recruiting higher velo guys vs JD’s soft throwing lefty staples.
I agree, but don't understand why JD can't combine his finesse w the velo and get us a competent staff again. Time will tell if the two of them can ham and egg it and figure it out.

Advertisement
The bullpen managed not to snap the ball into the dugout so hopefully it’s a better omen than last night

Advertisement
Back