canes bs psu game 2 - blah blah

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
wondering here if the vigorous head-shaking (off the sign) both (PS)starters did is a gimmick, and really means they like the pitch. Im suspicious.

I said in yesterdays thread if Ligon had his change working he should do well vs this Line up. So far so good. I’d feel much better if we could push this out to 4-5 runs by the 5th when Ligon will likely gas(and hopefully we don’t try to get 1 to many batters out of him)

Advertisement
I said in yesterdays thread if Ligon had his change working he should do well vs this Line up. So far so good. I’d feel much better if we could push this out to 4-5 runs by the 5th when Ligon will likely gas(and hopefully we don’t try to get 1 to many batters out of him)
Agree. At least, unlike Ziehl, his FB has good movement.

Horrifically unproductive pair of ABs each from Yoyo and Farrow with Kayfus on
Ditto in last inning. I'd be amazed if Kayfus isn't back in lead-off spot within the next few weeks.

He was on base nearly 50% of the time last year - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Well 2nd time through the line up now for Ligon. Psu is prob going to get on the plate…and start trying to drive that off speed the other way(lefties) or pull one down the line (righties) to get some base runners. Maybe a bunt and run, try to make us make a mistake then a pitcher leaves a ball up and all the sudden they have 3-4 runs.

Ligon and JD hopefully one step ahead.

Advertisement
Back