Canes bs PEE U - Rubber Match - All the Marbles - 1pm - Ya Gotta Check Ya Listins

Advertisement
3 games in and why am I concerned already?

Great walk off win today pitching last two games was outstanding

I'll put mine down for now but I'm gna leave it out just in case lol. I'll be down there live next Sunday from St. Augustine to see them take on dartmouth after catching the Saturday hoops game
Dartmouth is top half of the Ivy. They will be solid. Prob similar to Penn State. So if we sleep walk…well let’s hope we start to punch some teams early as the season progresses

Advertisement
Advertisement
Glass half full take is that the pitching not named Gage Ziehl was actually not terrible, and that we have a lot of guys with proven D1 track records that didn’t hit much this weekend.

The glass half empty take is that we continue to display many of the same sloppy tendencies we’ve shown for years, and that Ziehl being bad would be a massive problem because I don’t see another obvious #1 type guy.

Doubling back to the Pitelli base hit, it looked to me like Gino was putting up a massive stop sign to stay at first. Anyone see differently?

Advertisement
I like him even more - ha, and stand by my comment of putting him back at the top. Gomez is a project.
If he turns out over the next week to be a senior project, stick him on the bench and play Long. My concern since our discussion last night is that it maybe hurting CJ’s output (homer notwithstanding), in which case I agree that you drop him to 9th as a second lead off guy and see what he does this week.

Advertisement
Glass half full take is that the pitching not named Gage Ziehl was actually not terrible, and that we have a lot of guys with proven D1 track records that didn’t hit much this weekend.

The glass half empty take is that we continue to display many of the same sloppy tendencies we’ve shown for years, and that Ziehl being bad would be a massive problem because I don’t see another obvious #1 type guy.
Yep, but Ligon has starter stuff, Diehl has set-up reliever stuff. Go back to what worked.

Advertisement
Back