Canes bs Noles - Series Decider - 12pm, ESPN2!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Program is such an embarrassment I really don’t know what to say anymore. Happy we racked up wins but getting spanked by your two biggest rivals year after year is so unsettling for Gino’s future at this program

Notre dame is going to embarrass us at mark light field

Advertisement
Program is such an embarrassment I really don’t know what to say anymore. Happy we racked up wins but getting spanked by your two biggest rivals year after year is so unsettling for Gino’s future at this program

Notre dame is going to embarrass us at mark light field
We have problems but this is pretty whiny, babe.

Advertisement
VT is now in the driver's seat. They'll likely sweep Duke. If we win 2 against ND and VT sweeps, they win the regular season.

Most importantly, we need to win at least 2 from ND to have a chance of getting a top 8 seed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How did your assessment of the Basketball team turn out?
Here comes CTCanes! Like clockwork. The basketball team Proved everyone in the country wrong, not just myself or the many on this board. Let it go for Christ sake. Jim L’s *** was so burning hot he couldn’t sit down normally. He showed he is still a great coach when most doubted that. Basketball program is on massive upward trajectory…. Still can’t beat FSU in that sport either.

We’re talking about baseball here though

Typical Miami vs fsu game in any foking sport!! We are Bette r but they still beat us!!! Canes fan misery continues on and on and on!
Unfortunately, we really aren’t better. Maybe a little but not significantly. They outplayed us over 3 games. I was hoping for more today.

VT is now in the driver's seat. They'll likely sweep Duke. If we win 2 against ND and VT sweeps, they win the regular season.

Most importantly, we need to win at least 2 from ND to have a chance of having a top 8 seed.
4-2 over these last two series was always what was gonna be needed. Idk why people assumed 3-3 was good enough.

You sweep or you get a 3-4 seed in the ACCT and probably need to win your group for a top 8 seed.

Advertisement
Back