Canes bs Noles - Game 1 - 7pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haven't seen an announcement outside of 2:30 pm first pitch time. Does anyone know if there is still bad weather on the horizon?
I’m just interested to see if either side thinks they get any advantage by switching the order. We should know soon. I’d expect the 1’s throw the first game.

Let's jump on them w early runs - they are good at home but their offense took a big hit when Robby Martin and Matheu Nelson were drafted, and the coach's kid has been hurt most of the year.

Games not going our way this far today. Lou just finally got a run on the board, still down 3-1. Clemson peeing down it’s leg in the 8th, down 8-6 with bases juiced and no outs. Walking runs in.

Advertisement
Games not going our way this far today. Lou just finally got a run on the board, still down 3-1. Clemson peeing down it’s leg in the 8th, down 8-6 with bases juiced and no outs. Walking runs in.
I’m okay with VT winning one of the three. The ideal scenario is probably Louisville winning the series but not sweeping. Not sure VT is dropping one next weekend with Duke but we have a slightly bigger lead on them.

Advertisement
Messick dialed in. Put a couple balls in play. Not great, but only one of the pictures he threw was a ball so standing around watching wouldn’t have helped.

Advertisement
I’m not into stereotyping.... we deal with it far too often being Miami fans but god **** at this announcer. Tallahassee is more of Alabama than it is Florida and this announcer perfectly shows this

Advertisement
Back