Canes bs Noles - Game 1 - 7pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
Looks like 8:15 start time per ACCN
I’m reading this from FSU as no start time will be announced until 8:15:
7:30 update:

We are still in a lightning warning until 8:15 p.m. Will have a first pitch time after the lightning warning ends.

Then again my Tallahassee to English translation might be off

Advertisement

We are still in a lightning warning until 8:15 p.m. Will have a first pitch time after the lightning warning ends.

This is as good as you’ll get without a Rosetta Stone made of asphalt and meth scabs.

I can see them canceling this game tonight so they don't waste Messick. I suspect our pen is equal to or better than theirs.

Advertisement
I can see them canceling this game tonight so they don't waste Messick. I suspect our pen is equal to or better than theirs.
On the other hand our remaining starters are more liable to burn through bullpen without Palm. I think it’s just a matter of when the the lightning gets far enough away.

Really interested to see how our line-up does against Messick. Likely the best pitcher we have faced this year - opposing teams are only batting .189 against him rn, and the kid has almost 130 Ks.
Yes, and their Saturday LH starter was an ACC pitcher of the week.

Advertisement
Rained out: Doubleheader tomorrow at 2:30 and 7:00. I can see another storm within the lightning radius south of Tallahassee.

Rained out: Doubleheader tomorrow at 2:30 and 7:00. I can see another storm within the lightning radius south of Tallahassee.
I don't like having a double header, but it is what it is.

The team needs to get off to a fast start. Whomever wins game 1 has momentum for game 2 with a great chance to clinch the series.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back