Canes bs Hoos, Game 2 - 3pm, ACCNNEX

Canes baseball actually makes me want to harm myself at times. Nothing serious, just like taking a hammer to my finger or something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rafe is yanked mid-AB with runners on the corners and one out for Torres

Advertisement
Did Ron Fraser’s family freeze his head like Teddy Ballgame? Would like to see him coach again.

Advertisement
Having this camera and production crew on a top 20 matchup is quintessential ACCN.
The funning thing is I was watching Pitt vs ND early yesterday. We all know how bad Pitt's broadcasts have been in previous years. They upgraded the graphics to look professional with stats and they now have 3-4 cameras for the game instead of that single camera behind the plate. They are no longer the worst broadcast in the league.

Can’t keep playing w/ fire. This is y u take advantage of a good team giving u opportunities!

The funning thing is I was watching Pitt vs ND early yesterday. We all know how bad Pitt's broadcasts have been in previous years. They upgraded the graphics to look professional with stats and they now have 3-4 cameras for the game instead of that single camera behind the plate. They are no longer the worst broadcast in the league.
Virginia Tech took that crown last year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back