Canes bs Gata - Winner Take All - Nooner, $ECN

I have three ex players that are in the minors right now that went to UF and one that went to FSU. Only one of them was contacted by Miami seriously, and his dad told me that UM is a clown show when it comes to serious baseball. I watch to support the Canes, but baseball here in Florida is a tight knit community. Just look at our roster and see who we have committed from the Central Florida region. Coaches are lazy when it comes to recruiting.
Malpractice IMO that Rad extended this staff without further evaluation. Gino was going nowhere so what's the point??? Maybe he's just not interested in baseball as he left Monty Lee at Clemson as they were underperforming and then the new AD came in and canned him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Needs to be Sunday starter and pitch by committee. Rosario experiment has to end.

The difference with Torres. We won't give up 5 runs before done with 4 innings.
Agreed. I was hoping we’d use the opportunity to stretch him beyond his three inning start a few weeks ago.

Advertisement
I definitely think Torres should replace Rosario on Sunday. Gallo couldn't possibly be worse either. Sebastián Perez could be a freshman option.

Advertisement
What makes matters worse is the coaches can't sell all the success we've had with pitching in the pros, because we haven't had very much. So you can't even sell that to recruits.

Huge pitching issues with our Friday and Sunday guy looking like crap. Move Ligon to Friday and then pray.
At this point, I’m in a “throw pitching changes at the wall and see if anything sticks” mindset to the staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back