Canes bs Gata - Winner Take All - Nooner, $ECN

Advertisement
It's good our pitchers are learning some hard lessons. You can't get away with serving up pitches over the middle of the plate.

Best to learn that now before ACC play, but they better be quick learners or we are going to see the homerun ball all season.

It's good our pitchers are learning some hard lessons. You can't get away with serving up pitches over the middle of the plate.

Best to learn that now before ACC play, but they better be quick learners or we are going to see the homerun ball all season.
I think they know they can’t do that already. It’s just a matter of talent.

Advertisement
Hopefully it gets better but this looks like a .500 ball club. We will out score some teams but the pitching is a disaster.

o dogs on this team. Cant believe what that last hitter did and no one sad or did a **** thing. Nice guys but no dogs!

I think they know they can’t do that already. It’s just a matter of talent.
I don't think it's about talent. Talent is made up of the the physical tools of throwing. We have plenty of talented pitchers who throw hard. This is a location issue. For some reason, the veteran pitchers are not locating pitches. We saw some of that from the young pitchers today, but the young guys in Torres and Scinta have been good at locating their pitches a majority of their outings.

Good series Canes. Very resilient and talented team. It was looking like our bullpen was going to cough it up again today, but we were fortunate. You guys are going to be a tough as **** out in the post season. Good luck the rest of the way. Hope your guys are OK after the collision in the outfield.

Advertisement
...but how do you do an upside down gator chomp... it looks the same... maybe we should just use the middle finger

Good series Canes. Very resilient and talented team. It was looking like our bullpen was going to cough it up again today, but we were fortunate. You guys are going to be a tough as **** out in the post season. Good luck the rest of the way. Hope your guys are OK after the collision in the outfield.
Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Advertisement
I’m worried this season is going to go totally off the rails. The ACC is deep and good and this pitching staff is bad. FIU level stuff.

It’s amazing the level of mediocrity that has been allowed in this program for so long.

I’m worried this season is going to go totally off the rails. The ACC is deep and good and this pitching staff is bad. FIU level stuff.

It’s amazing the level of mediocrity that has been allowed in this program for so long.
Final score?

Advertisement

I’ve said I’d give this staff 1-2 more weekends to see how things shake out but if asked for a prediction today I’d say this team is fighting to make a regional down the stretch.

Thanks for coming on here and saying this. We stink but appreciate the kind words. You guys are loaded and have Omaha written all over you if bullpen can come together. If miami squeaks into tourney I can see us going to Gainesville to get stomped out for a 3rd time this year

Advertisement
Back