Canes bs Cards - Game 2 - 6pm

Anyone know the school record for runners left on base in a game? Asking for no particular reason.

Advertisement
Risp we try to leave the park, it’s why we wiff on so much off speed stuff
It just seems like these guys are not even taught situational hitting or they are left to their own devices. It's a homerun swing at every pitch.

You have to execute for what the situation calls for. We have some of the worst approaches at the plate and especially with 2 strikes.

Louisville is pitching sliders outside to RH hitters. We have poor pitch recognition as many of the pitches don't even start in the strike zone, but result in a swing. Our guys try to pull those pitches. You can't. If you don't go opposite field on the outside slider, it's a strikeout most of the time which is what we do.

Last edited:
I am somebody

WTF wake up Mr. Roster maker!!! You know who I am pining for …..God some people just get overlooked.
The most exciting player on the team, no baserunning blunders, in fact, I don’t think he’s been caught stealing since he’s been there…. best defender in the outfield yet he’s down with the water cooler
I agree. JD Jones is the most exciting player on the team.

Advertisement
This game is exactly why an MLB will likely take Rosario in the first 5-8 rounds. They could care less about his era. They see the stuff and will think they can fine tune it all, add a little deception in the delivery maybe.

A few teams will make it work. A few will do nothing and he will be out of pro ball in 3 years. Hopefully the right team takes him.

Advertisement
Gino searching for that sweet Gaby pinch hit magic with CJ on first. All he gets is a fielder’s choice.

Advertisement
Today’s pitching decisions don’t scream “Ligon is available tomorrow”

These two are trying to galaxy brain putting Braendel in the same way they did with Carrier in the OF yesterday.

Advertisement
This game is exactly why an MLB will likely take Rosario in the first 5-8 rounds. They could care less about his era. They see the stuff and will think they can fine tune it all, add a little deception in the delivery maybe.

A few teams will make it work. A few will do nothing and he will be out of pro ball in 3 years. Hopefully the right team takes him.
I’d like to know exactly what it is about his particular brand of 97 mph with sink/run that makes it so hittable. Even if he’s tipping something, you wouldn’t expect him to run into sooooo many barrels.

Advertisement
Back