Canes bs Cards - Game 2 - 6pm

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
season 6 proposal GIF by Global Entertainment

Advertisement
No lineup changes
Well, there are changes the outfield positioning, especially.
You know when you throw a baby into the right side of the deep end of the pool and he doesn’t swim well so then throw him in the left side of the deep end and expect different results……

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well, there are changes , Yoyo batting 2nd ??? and the outfield positioning, especially.
You know when you throw a baby into the right side of the deep end of the pool and he doesn’t swim well so then throw him in the left side of the deep end and expect different results……
No he’s still in the 3 hole. The move is Levenson to right and Carrier to left. That means they’re expecting more balls hit to right I imagine. I’m a big fan of Carrier’s bat but man is he a liability out there in the field.
Don’t wanna jinx it but Cyr has been solid at 2nd the past couple games and has even made a couple of difficult plays.

Well, there are changes , Yoyo batting 2nd ??? and the outfield positioning, especially.
Sorry. Just scanned names and order.

LF tends to be where you put your worst defender.

Advertisement
No he’s still in the 3 hole. The move is Levenson to right and Carrier to left. That means they’re expecting more balls hit to right I imagine. I’m a big fan of Carrier’s bat but man is he a liability out there in the field.
Don’t wanna jinx it but Cyr has been solid at 2nd the past couple games and has even made a couple of difficult plays.
Cyr (also don’t want to jinx it) hasn’t really been an error machine booting things left and right. It tends to be a little more subtle. Turning double plays, lobbing balls to first that could use a little more power, etc. The bat is worth it and he does the plays that are reliant on raw athleticism well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Weird stat: Perez has just 8 hits in ACC play (.151). 5 have left the ballpark.

No runs scored, but they turned the lineup over to the top and got the UL pitcher's count close to 40 in 2 innings.

Winning the small battles.

Advertisement
Back